Friday 8 February 2013

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hello !
This is my start with writing blogs. So I will be first introducing myself.
I am yet a student in Lakehead Grammar in Class 6 , soon I will be in Class 7. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I am a Muslim. Here is a list of things I am interested in :
* web designing
* programing
* graphics designing
* you may tell everything related computers.
 So you may guess that I wanna be a computer engineer. If you do that then you are right. I do want to be a computer engineer.
* Islam
Not with studying.  I do not like studying, especially the subjects where I  need to memorize a lot.
So
And more.
Whatever !! At the moment I have finished web designing . I did create an Islamic website that is
www.aboutislam.x10.mx (don't mind I am kind of boasting at the moment but I do really want everyone to know my website and I want everyone to join the forum, so that is why where ever I go I make everyone know that I have created a Website). Now I have told a lot about me. Insha'Allah I will try to be regular with blogs. But I can't say I will. There might be a lot of mistakes in my writing because I am horrible  in writing.
That is why I have started writing blogs, to improve English. So I hope I will success in my Target. If you find any mistakes do inform me. It would be better if you inform me through email. Because I check my email everyday. ridhwanul_h_emon@yahoo.com (DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING THAT IS USELESS , NOT ANYTHING BAD, I DO NOT LIKE WASTING TIME)
For now on it ends here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment