Friday 8 February 2013

MY PLANS OF 2013

Hello!!!
So, this is my start. I have no idea what to write. But I don't want to keep the page empty so at least I will write about what is my plan to do for this year so that the person who is expert on the things I want to know can help me.
A list of plans :                                                                                                                                          
  •  Improve my self in Islam
  •  Read QURAN fluently
  •  Learn Python 
  •  Master QBASIC
  •  Get GPA 4.8/5.0 in my finals of the final (although I do not want to study but I have no other choice I have to do good to do good in my life)
  •  MASTER WEB DESIGNING 
  •  improve my English, (reading a lot of books) ( although it is study related )
  • Finishing the Sudoku easy part . ( I have a small book where I play sudoku)                                                                                                                                                                                             
So if there is anyone to help me out with this ideas. If anyone have mastered this works do give me suggestions of doing it .  If you can help me do email me : ridhwanul_h_emon@yahoo.com
Okay, I will be giving the plan  of mine about Learning Python , Mastering QBASIC , Mastering Web designing and to improving English. But i am not giving it now, later. So for now on Bye ! ! ! !
HOPE IT DOES NOT BORES YOU. I WANT TO SHARE MY FEELINGS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN HELP ME DOING IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment