Sunday 10 February 2013

IMPROVIN ENGLISH

Okay! I have gone about it with my teacher...Good thing he had suggested me the books I already have.
The Books :
1) Sherlock Holmes Volume 1
2) Sherlock Holmes Volume 2
This two books might even take more than a year.
3) A Murder is Announced
4) Treasure Island
5) Refugee Boy ( My school Book)
This five books I have and I was told that this book would good for me for the moment as they are really big.
Whatever.
I have been also suggested to videos to improve my listening skill and some other skills like writing. But I thought of not seeing so much movies , I might see one or two but mostly I will listen to English Islamic Lectures , They will improve in different ways like in Islamic way, listening skill and I also think it will improve my writing skill though I might be wrong.
Whatever
Hmmm Then about Grammar I got two books :
1) Intermediate English Grammar
2) Wren & Martin
I will be using this two books for now on to improve my English.
For writing I have to use handouts of my school and of internet.
Until now I have this much plan, If anyone can suggest me to improve my English then email me in my address : ridhwanul_h_emon@yahoo.com
I will moderate it more. Help me to moderate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment