Monday 8 April 2013

The Three Secret Solvers - Secret Murder

I have written a book 'Secret Murder' which is under the series 'The Three Solvers' which is my first book I have written. You can get this book free from here :
www.smashwords.com/books/view/299773#longdescr

Please do take the book and give a review on it if you like it. If you find any mistakes do inform me about it in my email : ridhwanul_h_emon@yahoo.com

The reason I wrote this book is because it was our class assignment. Now as I have written a book I just wanted to have some reader so that is why I uploaded it to Smashwords. It might be boring as it is my first book. I am writing my second book of this series at the Moment : 'Kidnapped in Kolabagan'.

PLEASE DO REVIEW MY BOOK(FIRST PLEASE READ IT).

No comments:

Post a Comment