Friday 8 February 2013

MASTERING QBASIC

I have made a complete plan of Mastering QBASIC
My school's computer studies book have taught me the basics. Now I am trying to know the harder ones.
So I have gone through the INTERNET, I have found some tutorials and some others. So I have planned to go through them. Then I will watch some video tutorials which I think will clear out my confusion and make me more sure about how to do it. But the problem is I do not have a perfect tutorial so if anyone knows any good tutorial and which is free then please inform me in my email : ridhwanul_h_emon@yahoo.com
But the thing I have more things to do, so I can't actually so how much time should I give. I think giving 1 hour or half an hour will be enough for mastering QBASIC, I think until  the end of the year I will be able to master the things. So if there is any suggestions, do please email.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment